YOUR SAFETY IS MY PRIORITY
"With the help of the amazingly talented and creative people I’ve worked with over the past 35 years at Troy Lee Designs, my name has been placed on millions of products, designs, and innovations. The SE4 helmet is the greatest single thing we’ve ever done." - Troy Lee.
Your level of safety shouldn't be determined by the size of your bank account. With this in mind, Troy Lee Designs is proud to introduce the SE4 Polyacrylite Helmet. A near carbon copy of its SE4 siblings, the lightweight SE4 Polyacrylite design incorporates the same triple-density EPS liner to better absorb low and high-speed impacts and reinforced chin bar with EPP liner. The SE4 Polyacrylite also utilizes the MIPS protection system, one of the most significant innovations in helmet technology in recent years. Add all these advanced features to the typical Troy Lee lever of fit, finish and design, makes the SE4 Polyarylite the best value in an off-road helmet today.
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- Technologically advanced polymer shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserted with varying low and high-speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to a more accurately fit variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical - 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 16 Intake / Exhaust port channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in washable comfort liner with Cool Max and Dri Lex moisture wicking materials
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away