Leatt - 5.5 Pro HD Chest Protector
The 5.5s are Leatt’s more protective line of chest protectors. The Chest Protector 5.5 Pro HD is the Top Of The Line version of the 5.5 chest protector line. Specifically designed to meet the highest safety approvals for front, back and shoulder impact protection. But we didn’t stop there. The Pro HD has added Hardshell flank protection lined with 3DF foam. This flank protection overlaps with the front and back plates creating an integrating, multilayer protection area over some of your most vulnerable parts.
Three dimensional design with eight, multi layer, articulating plates, for a great fit. It has also been designed to integrate perfectly with all Leatt neck braces although it works equally well without a neck brace. Exclusive FlipFit front and rear, movable, plates allow your neck brace to fit under the protector, for outside the jersey use, or wear the protector under your jersey and your brace can still fit over the top. BraceOn™ strap system attaches the protector to the neck brace yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. The 5.5 line of protectors are the best fitting, most protective line of hard shell protectors available today.
- The back of protector meets the highest back impact CE approval, CE EN 1621-2, Level 2
- The front of protector meets the highest front impact CE approval, prEN 1621-3, Level 2
- The shoulder protectors are impact tested and CE certified to CE EN 1621-1
- Integrating, multilayer flank protection area
- Removable, bio-foam upper arm roost guards
- Extremely high impact testing results achieved by use of Leatt’s new 3DF foam in front and back
- Fits over or under the jersey
- 47 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- Perforated 3DF foam helps air flow
- Hard shell outer shield made of High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE)
- Adjustable over the shoulder straps help insure a great fit
- Adult size fits riders from approx. 70 to 85kg (150 to 190 lbs)