An electric balance bike for young riders 5 - 7 years old, under 75 lbs, with an 18-24" inseam who are comfortable on balance bikes and need a larger platform to practice their skills.
Harley Davidson IRONe16
- $50.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
• Quick Change Lithium Ion Battery: Extend the ride time with push button quick release to change out batteries. These industrial grade, lithium-ion battery and charger come fully equipped with 20Vmax voltage (18Vnom) and 4Ah, allowing riders to hit the road for 30-60 minutes*. *Claims based on internal testing and general use of product.
• Ultra-Low, Adjustable Seat Height: Inspires riding confidence by allowing rider’s feet to be firmly planted on the ground. Also allows child to “dab” foot easily when off balance. Seat height can manually be adjusted based on the size of the rider, with a maximum of 17”.
• Lightweight Aluminum Frame: With a total bike weight of 19lbs, a child can quickly build confidence & skill by having the ability to pick up the bike themselves. The Aluminum TIG welded frame and steel, BMX-style fork allow for a safe and fun ride.
• Tapered Footrest: Once a rider becomes more confident on the bike, the tapered footrests provide comfortable foot position for confidence.
• Twist Throttle: Both models offer three power selection modes: training, standard, and advanced. Training Red Mode tops off at 5mph. Standard Yellow Mode at 7.5mph. Advanced Green Mode at 11 mph.
• Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
• Seat: Adjustable seat height up to 17"
• Weight: 19lbs with battery
• Fork: Steel, BMX style
• Range: 30-60 minutes after a full charge
• A helmet and close-toed shoes recommended for riding.