An electric balance bike for the youngest of riders with little to no experience on a bike, to learn balance and gain confidence. Perfect fit for 3 - 5 year olds under 75 lbs and with a 14 - 18" inseam.
Harley- Davidson IRONe12
- $30.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
• Quick Change Lithium Ion Battery: Extend the ride time with push button quick release to change out batteries. The IRONe12 comes fully equipped with an industrial grade, lithium-ion battery and charger packed with 20Vmax voltage (18Vnom) and 2Ah, allowing riders to hit the road for 30-60 minutes*. *Claims based on internal testing and general use of product.
• Ultra-Low, Adjustable Seat Height: Inspires riding confidence by allowing rider’s feet to be firmly planted on the ground. Also allows child to “dab” foot easily when off balance. Seat height can manually be adjusted based on the size of the rider, with a maximum of 13”.
• Lightweight Aluminum Frame: With a total bike weight of 17lbs, a child can quickly build confidence & skill by having the ability to pick up the bike themselves. The Aluminum TIG welded frame and steel, BMX-style fork allow for a safe and fun ride.
• Tapered Footrest: Once a rider becomes more confident on the bike, the tapered footrests provide comfortable foot position for confidence.
• Twist Throttle: With three powered-modes: Training- Red Mode tops out at 5 mph, Standard-Yellow Mode at 7 mph, Advanced- Green Mode at 9 mph.
• Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
• Seat: Adjustable seat height up to 13"
• Weight: 17lbs with battery
• Fork: Steel, BMX style
• Range: 30-60 minutes after full charge
• A helmet and close-toed shoes recommended for riding.