The all-new 2019 V1 helmet is brand new from the ground up, featuring our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) to help assist in managing rotational energy forces during a crash. This pro-level safety feature sees the visor screws removed from the helmet and replaced with magnets, and is available in both and Adults and Kids V1 Helmets for the 2019 season. MVRS is designed to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, reducing the rotational forces translated through to your head from the visor catching on the ground, while also staying securely in place while you're riding.
Taking inspiration from the Fox Proframe MTB helmet, the new V1 design offers superior airflow throughout the whole helmet, aimed at improving comfort and moisture management in warmer riding conditions. The new V1 comes with a removable and washable liner that allows you to keep your helmet in mint condition, as well as removable and washable cheek pads for superior comfort ride after ride. And that's not even mentioning the brand-new 2019 aesthetic and a wide selection of colours and graphics to match perfectly with the 2019 racewear range.
- MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 & DOT certifications