The Fox Instinct Boots have dominated the worlds of motocross and supercross in recent years, largely thanks to names like Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, and Chad Reed. Fox take safety and protection as serious as any brand out there, and the research and development put into the Instinct Boot has seen it grow into one of the premier boots in the motocross market. Designed for the best riders in the world, but suitable for every kind of rider out there, the Instinct is one of the most versatile boots you'll ever get your feet into.
The 2019 Instinct Boot has been graced with some of the best colourways we've ever laid eyes on, so much so that the pro Fox Racing team started wearing them well before the 2019 launch, because they just couldn't get enough of them. Matching up directly with some of the Flexair and 360 gear lines from the 2019 range, these Instincts are going to be some of the hottest boots on the market this season, and you know suncity is going to be the place to get them.
- Hinge Lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- Our exclusive Duratec rubber compound provides improved durability and unprecedented grip on the outsole and burn guard
- A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with the Duratec burn guard giving grip
- Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the foot peg
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Replaceable sole