THE CONCEPT INVENTED BY FIVE… REINVENTED!
The glove concept invented by FIVE, designed for sustained urban and suburban use, often emulated but never equaled, the STUNT has rightly been considered an original in its category. It has evolved to become the STUNT EVO, with a new design and new protective shells, along with a new Carbon palm slider. Characterized by its leather palm, its fit, comfort, and steering sensitivity are exceptional due to its topside stretch construction. In its REPLICA version, graphics make up an essential element of this style, and new, unique designs along with a FIVE logo, now in TPR, make their appearance in this range.
- Sublimated Polymesh fabric construction (topside), full-grain goatskin for suppleness, and siliconed Clarino® for grip (palm)
- Ventilated TPU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells
- Protective Carbon/TPR palm slider
- Palm reinforcement in perforated Clarino®
- Airprene and 4-way Spandex™ cuff
- 4-Way Spandex™ comfort panels
- Closure system with tab + Velcro and Clarino® on-off pull tab
- TouchScreen™ system (thumb and index finger) for touch-screen handling