We keep a good thing going while paying homage to our history in the 120th Anniversary Capstone Sun Shield II H31 Modular Helmet. Thanks to advanced CAD technology, its polycarbonate composite shell provides a lightweight, superior fit that meets dual-certified DOT and ECE safety standards. It also features optically superior anti-fog and UV protection, all with an integrated RapidFire Shield Replacement System for immediate, toolless removal and installation. Comfort is another reigning quality that’s evident through its venting system, removable pads, and grooves in its liner to accommodate eyeglasses and sunglasses. Its look is nothing shy of stunning, thanks to our distinctive 120th Anniversary branding and graphics. Get familiar with all of its specs below…
120th Anniversary Capstone Sun Shield II H31 Modular Helmet
- Calculated at Checkout
• Average Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. or 1,680 grams.
• Helmet Construction: Advanced polycarbonate composite shell. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Double D-ring chin strap.
• Stay Cool: Two intake vents and one exhaust vent.
• Interior & Linings: Moisture-wicking liner. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable. Grooves to accommodate eyeglasses and sunglasses.
• Bluetooth™ Specifications: Speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication. Smart HJC connectivity.
• Additional Features: Integrated, black dark smoke sun shield deploys quickly and easily with a new wire operation system that has an easy-to-reach lever position. RapidFire Shield Replacement System provides efficient, ultra-quick toolless removal and installation. Optically superior anti-fog lens. Pin-prepared 3D face shield provides 99% UV protection.
• Manufacturer & Certification: HJC. Dual-certified to meet DOT safety standard FMVSS 218 and ECE 22-05 requirements.