Leatt Neck Brace GPX Trail Black
The least expensive version of the most popular and most trusted powersports neck braces in the world. The 2013 Trail brace is the newest version of what used to be called the Leatt Adventure brace. Because of the substantial improvements Leatt made to it, they decided to change the name at the same time. Invented by trauma surgeon Dr. Chris Leatt, the Trail brace has a lower price than other Leatt braces but still has the same safety features. Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT), wide range of fitting options, light weight, dual hinge system to aid in emergency removal, and engineered fracture and crumple zones are just some of the reasons hundreds of thousands of riders and racers worldwide put the trust in Leatt neck braces.
- Three-way adjustability for a personalized, comfortable fit.
- New one piece CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit.
- CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has an engineered fracture point for improved safety.
- New rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°, 0°, 5°, 10° and 15° for the perfect fit.
- Chassis made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin.
- Collarbone relief section.
- Optional clear chest strap features new, improved design.
- CE-certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89 / 686 / EEC.
- Weighs only 800 grams
- Size SM/MD