Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Injection Module Harley-Davidson Touring Models 2014-2015
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
- The PC-V has a reduced size from PCIII usb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- Gear and speed input to allow for map adjustment based on gear or speed
- Analog input allows user to use any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on input such as boost or temperature
- -100 to +250 fuel change range wich allows more adjustment range for 8 injector bikes
- 10 Throttle position columns (up from 9)
Power Commander V PCV is the state of the art fuel injection management system for late model fuel injected machines. PCV installs easily to factory wiring harness's using OEM style connectors - no splicing or soldering is required. PCV uses the latest CAN-BUS technology for lightening quick communications and ultra-precision control, and is less than half the size of the PCIII USB. Once installed, you provide your machine with a map to reconfigure your fuel injection operation. PCV can create a separate map for each cylinder for each gear, and for each injector. You can visit a local Authorized Power Commander Tuning Center and have a custom map built for your specific machine on the dyno. PCV allows you to store 2 maps on the unit (accessible with optional map switch). The maps smooth your air/fuel ratio to improve throttle response, drive-ability, and power. The PCV cleans up the majority of your fuel injection issues at a very affordable price. The PCV also provides easy expandability with the optional extras like: Quick Shifter (allows full throttle clutch-less upshifts), Auto Tune (build or modify an existing map as you ride), LCD Display (view and control live data and maps) and 2 Position Map Switch.