Alpinestars SMX 1.1 Stella Road Riding Boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Alpinestars S-MX 1.1 Motorcycle / Bike Stella / Women's Boots - Black / Pink
- Full Lorica Upper Construction
- Front And Rear Accordion Flex Zones For Comfort
- External TPU Protection On Outer Ankle
- Contoured Insole
- Integrated Shank In The Sole For Extra Rigidity
- TPU Heel Counter And Shifter Pad And Toe Slider
- Plush 3D Mesh Inner Liner
- Combination Zipper And Velcro Strap Closure System
- Advanced Rubber Compound Outer Sole
- Anatomically Profiled EVA Foam Footbed
The Alpinestars S-MX 1.1 is an update to their S-MX 1 boot. Just like the S-MX 1 the 1.1 is ideal for any occasion, whether you're a commuter, sports bike rider, tourer or just find a full length boot uncomfortable. This latest concept of this boot features a full Lorica construction with its low cut design providing essential protection when riding whilst also giving the rider a 'walking comfort fit' off the bike. This performance street boot boasts some serious credentials.
Featuring external TPU protection on the outer ankle, shifter pad, toe sliders and heel offer levels of protection found in full-length boots whilst their reinforced toe box layered under the upper construction provides added crush protection. Featuring an extra low Achilles cut away for maximum movement and comfort, plus full-length side zippers making for easy entry and exit. It's outer sole is constructed with the same advanced rubber compound as the S-MX 5 boot, the sole also features an integrated shank for extra rigidity and removable anatomically profiled EVA foam foot bed, ensuring the optimal combination of comfort, grip and protection. The end result is a boot that offers great versatility without sacrificing rider safety.