Alpinestars 2016 Faster 2 Vented Ride Shoe
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Alpinestars Faster 2 Shoes
The Alpinestars Faster Shoes are back and faster than ever. The Faster 2 Riding Shoes speak to sport-minded riders who love the shifting / braking dexterity and comfort of riding in sneakers, but want to maintain a baseline level of moto-protection.
With a sporty aesthetic that lands somewhere between Formula 1 driving shoes and athletic sneakers like wrestling shoes or Jordans, the Faster 2 are stylish enough for casual runnings-around off the bike once you get where you’re going.
High-grip rubber compound soles, TPR ankle protectors on the lateral sides, toe box and heel counter, toe sliders and a steel shank offer riding functionality and enough support and protection to ensure the Alpinestars Faster 2 Shoes become your go-to riding footwear for day rides and short jaunts around town.
- Aggressively profiled upper constructed from lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber
- One-piece VELCRO® brand strap for quick and secure closure
- Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing
- Speed lacing system provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort
- Toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance
- Innovative heel construction features multi-compound construction and ergonomic rounded polypropylene heel counter which provides support, protection and stability
- Rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, promoting water run-off and support
- TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts
- Double-density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping
- Internal toe box and heel counter layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Flex insert at Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support and excellent moisture- wicking